FOUNDER, MS Nutrition & Human Performance
MS Nutrition & Human Performance
BS Clinical Nutrition UC Davis
Owner and Founder of Nutritional Revolution
Degreed Sports Nutrition Practitioner
PurplePatch Fitness Lead Nutritionist
Nutrition Advisor for HeroFuel
Kyla is a Degreed Nutritional Practitioner, specializing in elite athlete fueling for each unique sport and sex differences between athletes.
Sports Nutrition is a constantly changing field due to all the new scientific research coming out. It’s important to know which journal article results are actually relevant and statistically significant for a client. Kyla keeps up to date on the latest scientific research, attending monthly conferences and webinars to keep her athletes informed and performing their best. Not only does Kyla work one-on-one with clients, but she also gives Nutrition Seminars to teams and gyms (Click here to request a seminar).
THROUGH WORKSHOPS, ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTS AND MEAL PLANS, KYLA SPECIALIZES IN HELPING CLIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Properly fueling the body for specific sports and hobbies to enhance performance
- Increasing energy levels naturally and keeping levels stable throughout the day
- Improving sleep habits using food
- Transitioning to a healthy nutrient dense lifestyle
- Decreasing body weight, increasing lean muscle mass and decreasing body fat percentage
- Adapting an anti-inflammatory diet
- Increasing awareness of food and macronutrient affects on ones body
- Food pairing to utilize fat stores and decrease insulin response
- Adapting to a healthy lifestyle to avoid food allergens and food sensitivities
WHAT KYLA’S CLIENTS SAY
Rick W. – 67 y/o Triathlete, North Carolina, USA
Taking supplements like clockwork. Never miss those. Keeping momentum. Previously I’d had this do or die approach and if I had an off day, workouts or eating, the train went off the tracks. This is sustained momentum for me which is good.