Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Chicken Salad
August 21, 2021
For 2 servings:
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber (sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chicken breast in the avocado oil, turmeric, salt and pepper. Transfer to the baking sheet and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the spinach, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber between plates. Top with the chicken and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 369
- Fat = 13g
- Carbs = 8g
- Protein = 53g
Looking for more recipes that will help with your injury recovery?
Check out our other recipe books and meal plans that were made specifically for athletes like you!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation