Bacon & Egg Breakfast Pizza
March 14, 2023
For 6 servings:
- 4 slices Bacon
- 3 Egg (whisked)
- 1/3 cup Pesto
- 12 ozs Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 3 ozs Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the bacon to desired crispness. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain the excess fat. Break it up into small pieces.
- Add the eggs and scramble for two to three minutes or until cooked to your desired texture.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the pizza crust. Add the spinach. Top with the scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 301
- Fats = 24g
- Carbs = 4g
- Protein = 16g
Why we love it
This pizza is an easy way to meal prep for breakfast, especially if you’re a fan of more savory morning meals. If you’re looking for more breakfast recipes (plus lunch, dinner, and snacks!) check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation