For 2 servings:
- 1/2 cup Basmati Rice (uncooked)
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice (divided)
- 12 ozs Salmon Fillet
- 1 Peach (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (finely diced)
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper (finely diced)
- 3 tbsps Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Cucumber (medium, finely chopped)
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Preheat your barbecue to medium heat. While the rice is cooking, pour half of the lime juice over the salmon fillets and add them to the barbecue. Cook for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa by combining the peach, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and remaining lime juice in a bowl. Mix well.
- Divide the cucumber, rice, salmon, and peach salsa evenly between bowls. Enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 475
- Protein = 39g
- Carbs = 53g
- Fat = 11g
Here’s where you can find more!
We offer a variety of meal plans and recipe books for every dietary restriction, so whether you’re an athlete or just someone who wants to stay healthy, there’s something for you! Find all of our products here.
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation