Satiate your sweet tooth with real food!
For 7 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Plain Coconut Milk (unsweetened from the carton)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into three ounce paper cups and insert popsicle sticks in the middle.
- Place in the freezer for four to five hours or until completely frozen. Remove from the paper cup and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 35
- Protein = 0
- Fat = 1
- Carbs = 7
Fiona Bakes Recipe E-Book is the perfect recipe book for you! Filled with gluten-free, easy to whip up snacks, her recipes are perfect for those on-the-go.
If you’re looking for more free sweet recipes, find them HERE!