Blueberry Protein Overnight Oats
March 11, 2023
For 1 serving:
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Oats (quick or rolled)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsps Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Add the almond milk, oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and cinnamon in a bowl or container. Stir well to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, stir well and top with blackberries. Enjoy!
- Calories = 334
- Fats = 10g
- Carbs = 47g
- Protein = 18g
To get more recipes…
For more plant based recipes, check out our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan! If you are looking for more gluten free fueling trips for long rides or runs, check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe Book!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation