For 2 servings:
- 8 1/2 ozs Cauliflower Pizza Crust (baked)
- 2/3 cup Marinara Sauce
- 5 ozs Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsps Basil Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the baked pizza crust on the baking sheet and spread the marinara sauce on top. Top with mozzarella and bake in the oven for seven to eight minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and top with basil leaves. Slice the pizza and enjoy!
- Calories = 423
- Carbohydrates = 7g
- Protein = 28g
- Fats = 29g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. To freeze, wrap the baked pizza tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for up to a month. Reheat in the oven before serving.
- Serving Size: One serving is 120 grams (4.2 ounces) of pizza crust before adding your toppings.
- Additional Toppings: Add your favorite pizza toppings.
Yummy, real food
Looking for delicious meals made from real, whole foods? Check out our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation