Chocolate and Strawberry Yogurt Bark
August 21, 2022
For 10 servings:
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 3/4 oz Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and evenly spread it out.
- Top with the sliced strawberries and dark chocolate. Set in the freezer overnight. Break apart and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 57
- Fat = 2g
- Carbohydrates = 5g
- Protein = 5g
- Leftovers: Freeze in an airtight container for up to one month. Best served immediately from the freezer.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately 1/4 cup.
- Dairy-Free: Use coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
- More Flavor: Add peanut butter to the yogurt.
Check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe Book for more delicious, gluten-free recipes made for athletes on the go!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation