Quick and easy high protein snack!
For 15 servings:
- 6 ozs Dark Chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsps Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup Pistachios (removed from shell, divided)
- Add the dark chocolate, cocoa powder, protein powder, sunflower seed butter, and half the pistachios to a food processor and blend until well mixed and sticky. Add more sunflower seed butter if the mixture is too dry, or more pistachios if too wet.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and form into even balls with your hands, roughly one-inch in diameter.
- Crush the remaining pistachios and coat each ball evenly. Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
- Calories = 189
- Fat = 15g
- Carbs = 11g
- Protein = 5g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to seven days or in the freezer for three months.
Looking for more?
Check out Abbi’s Training Fuel Recipe E-book for more quick and easy high protein snacks!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation