January 14, 2022
These bite sized macaroons are delicious and only need THREE ingredients! Let us know how EASY and YUMMY they are in the comments below!
For 24 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 4 Egg (medium, whites only)
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded coconut, egg whites and maple syrup until well combined.
- Pack the coconut mixture into a tablespoon and transfer to the baking sheet. Tap gently until the mound slides off. Repeat until all the coconut mixture is used up.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories = 72
- Fat = 6g
- Carbs = 3g
- Protein = 2g
Looking for more gluten free treats?
Check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe E-Book for more yummy and quick gluten-free treats made for athletes!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation