For 2 servings:
- 1 Apple (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cranberries
- 1 1/2 tbsps Monk Fruit Sweetener (divided)
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In an oven safe dish, mix together the apple, cranberries, and 1/3 of the sweetener.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients together and add on top of the apples and cranberries.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or golden brown. Enjoy!
- Calories = 195
- Fat = 2g
- Carbs = 51g
- Protein = 5g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately one cup.
- More Flavor: Add pecans or walnuts.
- Additional Toppings: Top with vanilla ice cream.
Looking for more?
Check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe Book for more delicious, gluten free recipes crafted for on-the-go athletes!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation