For 16 servings:
- 1 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder (20 grams)
- 1 1/2 tsps Baking Soda
- 2 tsps Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Maple Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Whisk together flour, almond meal, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fixed with a paddle attachment, combine the butter and sugar on medium speed. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix until fluffy and light in color. It should be about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix on low speed until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready, preheat the oven to 350.
- With a 1-ounce scoop or a big spoon, portion out the dough. There should be 12 per sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes rotating the pan, half way through. Let cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
- Calories = 254
- Fat= 16g
- Carbs = 25g
- Protein = 3g
Want more yummy treats?
For more delicious, gluten-free recipes for athletes on-the-go, check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe E-Book!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation