Perfect for a quick lunch or snack on the go!
For 1 serving:
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Avocado (medium)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (stems removed)
- 1/2 stalk Green Onion (trimmed)
- 1/16 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 1/2 ozs Sourdough Bread (toasted)
- 1/4 cup Microgreens
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Add the water, avocado, parsley, green onion, and salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the sauce evenly over each slice of sourdough. Add the microgreens and spinach. Close the sandwich and enjoy!
- Calories = 430
- Fat = 15g
- Carbs = 60g
- Protein = 13g
- Leftovers: Best enjoyed immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
- Gluten-Free? Use gluten-free bread instead of sourdough.
- Want more flavor? Add red pepper flakes, garlic, or lime juice.
- Additional Toppings: Add cucumber slices, red onion, tomato, chickpeas, chicken breast, turkey slices, or cheese.
Looking for more?
Check out our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan for more plant-based meals!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation