Grilled Lemon Dijon Tofu Skewers
November 28, 2021
For 2 servings:
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps Dijon Mustard (divided)
- 2 tsps Dried Chives
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 7 1/16 ozs Tofu (extra-firm, pressed and cut into large cubes)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into large chunks)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into large chunks)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Barbecue Skewers
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Combine the lemon juice, oil, 1/3 of the Dijon mustard, chives, and sea salt in a zipper-lock bag or shallow bowl. Add the tofu and gently toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Pierce the tofu, bell peppers, and tomatoes onto barbecue skewers.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining Dijon mustard with the maple syrup.
- Grill over medium-high heat, rotating occasionally for about eight to 10 minutes until the vegetables are lightly charred or your desired doneness is reached. Brush with the Dijon maple sauce during the last few minutes of cooking. Divide skewers between plates and enjoy!
- Calories = 301
- Fat = 20g
- Carbs = 21g
- Protein = 12g
Looking for more vegan dishes?
Check out our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan or our other recipe e-books here!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation