Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
January 28, 2023
For 2 servings:
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs
- 3 cups Asparagus (woody ends snapped off)
- 1/2 cup Quinoa (uncooked)
- 3/4 cup Water
- Combine olive oil, honey, minced garlic, chili powder, sea salt and black pepper together in a bowl. Whisk well. Pour into a ziploc bag and add the chicken thighs. Shake well and place in the fridge to marinade.
- Trim the ends from the asparagus. Toss in a splash of extra virgin olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Place on a plate until ready to grill.
- Combine your quinoa and water in a sauce pan. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer. Cover with a lid and let simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Preheat your grill over medium heat.
- Transfer chicken thighs to the grill and cook for 7 to 10 minutes per side or until cooked through. When you flip the chicken, place the asparagus directly on the grill. Grill just until tender (about 5 to 7 minutes). Remove chicken and asparagus from grill and plate over a few spoonfuls of quinoa. Enjoy!
- Calories = 670
- Fat = 26g
- Carbs = 56g
- Protein = 56g
Why we love it
This is great all around meal to hit all of your macro targets. Made with whole food options, you can whip up this tasty meal within just 30 minutes, and if you double the servings above, you can have 4 meals prepped for the week.
If you’re looking for meal real food options that are already organized into a weekly meal prep for you– Check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation