- 8 ozs Chickpea Pasta (dry)
- 3/4 cup Frozen Edamame
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 1/2 cups Arugula
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2/3 cup Hummus
- 2 tsps Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the chickpea pasta according to package directions. During the last two minutes, add the frozen edamame and reserve some of the pasta water. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In the same pot over medium heat, add the oil followed by the tomatoes, arugula and lemon juice and heat through. Add the pasta and edamame into the pot and stir in the hummus. Add the pasta water one small splash at a time and stir until your desired consistency is reached. Divide onto plates and top with everything bagel seasoning, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
- Calories = 340
- Fat = 14g
- Carbs = 42g
- Protein = 21g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Serving Size: One serving is approximately one cup of pasta.
- Additional Toppings: Top with chopped parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
Check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe E-Book for more delicious sweet treats that are all gluten free!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation