Here’s a heart healthy recipe for you!
For 1 serving:
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (stem removed, thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Chickpeas (cooked)
- 1/2 Avocado (cubed)
- 1/16 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Add the kale leaves to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt together. Add the dressing to the kale and massage with your hands to ensure it is evenly coated.
- Add the chickpeas and avocado to the kale and toss well. Garnish with smoked paprika and pumpkin seeds. Divide between plates and enjoy!
- Calories = 570
- Fat = 36g
- Carbs = 52g
- Protein = 18g
Looking for more?
Check out our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan for more whole food based meals with fiber-rich fruits, vegetables and lean protein sources!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation