April 21, 2023
For 4 servings:
- 8 ozs Linguine (dry)
- 2 Egg (large, whisked)
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano (finely grated)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (coarsely ground, plus more for garnish)
- 4 1/16 ozs Pancetta (thick slice, chopped)
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions, reserving roughly one cup of cooking water.
- Meanwhile, combine the eggs, parmesan, and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook the pancetta in a large non-stick pan over medium heat for three to four minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Add the warm cooked pasta to the pan. Stir well then add the egg mixture. Mix continuously to prevent the eggs from curdling. Add some warm cooking water to thin the sauce if necessary.
- Sprinkle with more black pepper, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 375
- Carbs = 43g
- Fats = 14g
- Protein = 18g
Why we love it
This is a well balanced meal that is a classic dinner recipe, great for just yourself, kids, and friends! If you’re looking for more classic dishes that provide a well rounded macro and micronutrient profile, check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation