Mango and Black Bean Quinoa Salad
September 21, 2022
For 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup Quinoa (uncooked)
- 2 cups Black Beans (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Mango (peeled, diced)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled quinoa and all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 286
- Fat = 6g
- Carbs = 50g
- Protein = 12g
More veggie meals?
We’ve got plenty of vegetarian and plant-based recipe books and meal plans on our site! Check out our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan or our Plant-Based Menopause Support Program or our Plant-Based Bone Health Support Program!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation