Moroccan Chicken and Spaghetti Squash
June 7, 2022
Spice up your boring chicken and carb combo with this delicious, 5 ingredient only dish!
For 2 servings:
- 1 Spaghetti Squash (medium)
- 1 tsp Butter (melted)
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless)
- 1 1/2 tsps Moroccan Spice Blend
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the spaghetti squash into even rings through its belly. Carve out the seeds and set aside. Place the rings onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the melted butter all over the chicken breast and season generously with the Moroccan spice blend.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and transfer the chicken breast to the sheet pan. Return to the oven for 20 to 22 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Use a fork to shred the flesh of the squash into noodles and divide onto plates. Top with the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Calories = 273
- Fat = 6g
- Protein = 34g
- Carbs = 22g
Real food recipes made easy!
Check out our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan for more whole food based dishes! This meal plan includes 3 meals and 2 snacks per day with a variety of meals that include vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free dishes.
If you do have dietary restrictions, check out our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan for all plant-based recipes. We also feature many other recipes on our blog that are organized by various diets. Click below to view!
- Find all VEGAN recipes here!
- Find all VEGETARIAN recipes here!
- Find all GLUTEN-FREE recipes here!
- Find all DAIRY-FREE recipes here!
- Find all NUT-FREE recipes here!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation