For 4 servings:
- 2 Sweet Potato (peeled, cubed)
- 4 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tsps Garlic Powder (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Cod Fillet (cut in half)
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potatoes on one side of the baking sheet and the green beans on the other side, leaving room for the cod fillets in the middle.
- Toss the potatoes and green beans in half of the oil, half the garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the cod fillets. Brush the rest of the oil onto the fillets. Top with the remaining garlic powder, dill, salt, and pepper. Place back in the oven for 15 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 247
- Fat = 8g
- Carbs = 21g
- Protein = 24g
Want more easy recipes?
Check out our Pressure Cooker Recipe Book for more super easy to cook and clean up recipes!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation