For 1 serving:
- 4 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 cup Mini Potatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsps Rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chicken breast, potatoes and brussels sprouts on the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, sea salt and pepper. Mix well then drizzle over top of the chicken, potatoes, and brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
- Calories = 411
- Carbohydrates = 35g
- Protein = 32g
- Fat = 17g
- No Brussels Sprouts: Use another green veggie instead such as green beans, asparagus or broccoli.
- No Chicken Breasts: Use chicken legs or thighs instead and increase cooking time as needed.
- More Flavor: Add spices such as oregano, thyme, or chili flakes.
- No Mini Potatoes: Use diced regular potatoes.
- Additional Toppings: Add lemon slices, zest from one lemon, and fresh rosemary.
One pan recipes?
Prefer one pan recipes? Hate cleaning up dirty dishes? We’ve got you covered! Check out our Pressure Cooker Recipe E-Book!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation