For 4 servings:
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Shallot (chopped)
- 2 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Thai Red Curry Paste
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 cups Canned Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 2 tsps Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsps Tamari
- 2 cups Chickpeas (drained, rinsed)
- 4 cups Broccoli (florets, chopped)
- Heat a large dutch oven over medium heat and melt the coconut oil. Once hot, add the shallot and bell pepper and cook for three to four minutes, until just softened.
- Add the curry paste and garlic and cook for one minute longer. Add the coconut milk, sugar, tamari, chickpeas, and broccoli. Bring to a simmer and then reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for six to eight minutes or until the broccoli is fork-tender.
- Divide evenly between bowls and enjoy!
- Calories = 448
- Fats = 26g
- Protein = 14g
- Carbs = 43g
Why we love it
This is a delicious plant-based dish full of incredible micronutrients from real food ingredients. Another great feature of this recipe is that it requires only one pot! So, if you’re not a fan of cleaning, this is great option for you.
- If you’re looking for more easy to cook and clean recipes, check out our Pressure Cooker Recipe Book!
- If you’re looking for more whole food based recipes that are already organized in a meal prep fashion for you, check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
- If you’re looking for more plant based recipes, check out our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan!