For 2 servings:
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Cod Fillet
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- On a small plate, add coconut flour, oregano, thyme, and sea salt and mix together. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice and 2/3 of the olive oil.
- Place the cod in the lemon, olive oil mixture, and coat well. Then place in the flour mixture and ensure all sides are covered.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the remaining oil. Cook for about four to five minutes per side, until flaky and the coating has browned slightly.
- Divide the cod onto plates and top with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
- Calories = 436
- Fat = 24g
- Carbs = 10g
- Protein = 43g
Find more recipes!
If you’re looking for some new recipes to spice up your lunch and dinners, check out our fan favorite meal plan here!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation