For 3 servings:
- 1 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted, divided)
- 1 1/2 Banana (sliced)
- 3 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add in the egg, oat milk, and 3/4 of the oil. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Coat the waffle maker with a small amount of the remaining oil. Add the batter to cover the bottom of your maker, no more than 1/3 cup at a time.
- Cook the waffles for about four minutes or until golden brown. Repeat the process until all the batter is cooked. To serve, top with the banana slices and drizzle with peanut butter. Enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 572
- Fat = 30g
- Carbs = 68g
- Protein = 10g
Looking for more healthy sweat treets?
Check out our Fiona Bakes Recipe E-Book for more delicious, quick and easy recipes that are also gluten-free!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation