Yummy and healthy pizza in just 15 minutes!
For 1 serving:
- 1 3/4 ozs Whole Wheat Flatbread (8-inch)
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/3 Pear (medium, sliced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 ozs Havarti Cheese (sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Top the flatbread with the arugula, pear, salt, pepper, and Havarti cheese. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for eight to 10 minutes or until the flatbread is crispy. Cut into slices and enjoy!
- Calories = 337
- Fat = 18g
- Carbs = 33g
- Protein = 15g
- Leftovers: Enjoy immediately for best results or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days. Re-toast before serving if preferred.
- Gluten-Free? Use brown rice tortillas instead of whole wheat flatbread and adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Dairy-Free? Use vegan cheese or omit the havarti completely.
- Additional Toppings: Top with honey, cooked chicken, marinated tofu, or crushed pistachios.
Looking for more?
Check out our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan for more whole food based meals with fiber-rich fruits, vegetables and lean protein sources!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation