For 2 servings:
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortilla (large)
- 3 ozs Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Zucchini (small, sliced)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 3 tbsps Pesto
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the tortilla to the skillet and top with grated cheese, leaving a small border around the edges. Cover with a lid and let it cook for one to two minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Arrange the zucchini, avocado, and pesto to half the tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half and gently press down.
- Cook for two to three minutes per side or until browned and crispy. Let the quesadilla cool slightly and then cut into wedges. Enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 575
- Fat = 42g
- Carbs = 34g
- Protein = 19g
Looking for more yummy balanced meals?
Check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Program for more delicious, quick and easy recipes that lay out daily caloric, macronutrient, and micronutrient breakdowns!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation