In today’s episode, we speak with Dr. Lara Briden, an evidence based naturopathic doctor whose work focuses on the menstrual cycle and why it serves as an important health marker for all females. Today’s conversation focuses on the different types of amenorrhea or the loss of menstruation: why they occur, the symptoms of each, and how to set yourself on the path to treatment.
You can find Dr. Lara Briden at https://www.larabriden.com/ and be sure to check out her best selling books Period Repair Manual and Hormone Repair Manual for more in depth information on these topics.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
- If you would like to work with Kyla, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/about/kyla-channell/
- To book a free 15 Minute Consultation with any of our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/coaching/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Interested in a healthy meal delivery service? Try Trifecta Nutrition by clicking HERE
See you in the next episode!
- Period Repair Manual: https://amzn.to/3fImnre
- Hormone Repair Manual: https://amzn.to/3tLzTT8
- Lara Briden’s Forum: https://www.larabriden.com/forum-discussion-board/