In today’s episode, NR founder Kyla Channell discusses how you can optimize your nutrition to not only live longer, but live longer with a happier body. Listen to learn more about how the leading causes of death in the US can be preventable and how you can start taking the necessary steps today to achieve longevity.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- Check out our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
- Check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Program!
- Want delicious meals delivered straight to your door? Check out Trifecta Nutrition!
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in the next episode!
- The top 10 causes of death. (2020, December 9). World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/the-top-10-causes-of-death
- FastStats. (n.d.). Leading Causes of Death. Retrieved March 1, 2022, from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm
- Poulain, M., Herm, A., Errigo, A., Chrysohoou, C., Legrand, R., Passarino, G., Stazi, M. A., Voutekatis, K. G., Gonos, E. S., Franceschi, C., & Pes, G. M. (2021). Specific features of the oldest old from the Longevity Blue Zones in Ikaria and Sardinia. Mechanisms of ageing and development, 198, 111543. https://doi-org.logan.idm.oclc.org/10.1016/j.mad.2021.111543
- Appel L. J. (2008). Dietary patterns and longevity: expanding the blue zones. Circulation, 118(3), 214–215. https://doi-org.logan.idm.oclc.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.788497
- Buettner, D., & Skemp, S. (2016). Blue Zones: Lessons From the World’s Longest Lived. American journal of lifestyle medicine, 10(5), 318–321. https://doi-org.logan.idm.oclc.org/10.1177/1559827616637066
- Morrow, K., & Raymond, J. L. (2016). Krause’s Food & the Nutrition Care Process (Krause’s Food & Nutrition Therapy) (14th ed.). Saunders.