In today’s episode, NR founder Kyla Channell discusses how you can optimize your nutrition and lifestyle habits to improve your sleep. Learn why sleep is crucial for your mind and body, what happens when you don’t get enough sleep, and several tips to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- Check out our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan!
- Check out our 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Program!
- Want delicious meals delivered straight to your door? Check out Trifecta Nutrition!
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in the next episode!
- Morrow, K., & Raymond, J. L. (2016). Krause’s Food & the Nutrition Care Process (Krause’s Food & Nutrition Therapy) (14th ed.). Saunders.
- Halson S. L. (2014). Sleep in elite athletes and nutritional interventions to enhance sleep. Sports medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 44 Suppl 1(Suppl 1), S13–S23. https://doi-org.logan.idm.oclc.org/10.1007/s40279-014-0147-0
- Walsh NP, Halson SL, Sargent C, et al. Sleep and the athlete: narrative review and 2021 expert consensus recommendations. British Journal of Sports Medicine Published Online First: 03 November 2020. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2020-102025
- Gratwicke, M., Miles, K. H., Pyne, D. B., Pumpa, K. L., & Clark, B. (2021). Nutritional Interventions to Improve Sleep in Team-Sport Athletes: A Narrative Review. Nutrients, 13(5), 1586. https://doi-org.logan.idm.oclc.org/10.3390/nu13051586
- Ji X, Grandner MA, and Liu J. The relationship between micronutrient status and sleep patterns: a systematic review. Public Health Nutr 20: 687-701, 2017.