In today’s episode, we speak with Savilia Blunk about her experience as a professional cross country mountain biker and how she has dialed in her fueling and hydration strategies for races around the world.
About Savilia Blunk:
Growing up in the small town of Inverness, California, I learned the importance of understanding where you come from, your surroundings, and how you have the power to change your environment for the better. I come from multiple generations of artists, with the creative hand shaping my early life. These experiences have influenced how I express my own strengths and weaknesses as a female athlete, and how I relate to my environment and connect to those around me. This has all fueled what is now my career in professional cycling. Unfolding in my high school years with NICA (National Interscholastic Cycling Association), my passion as a cross country mountain bike racer was launched into a professional career as an athlete. During the three years of my professional career, I have earned 6 National titles, 2 U23 World Cup podiums, and multiple top 15 World Cup finishes. I now race professionally for Orange Seal Off-Road Team. However, I believe I have more to offer than being a bike racer on a bike, and I am here to share my stories, advice, and help inspire and motivate the next generation.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Save 20% off all lab work with InsideTracker using our code NUTRITIONALREVOLUTION by clicking here: insidetracker.com/nutritionalrevolution
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10 here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/products/
- Find our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/1-week-real-food-real-quick-meal-plan/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Savilia Blunk
- Sports nutrition
- Learn more
- Nutrition for Altitude Training Mini-Course: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/nutrition-for-altitude-training-mini-course/
- Sports Nutrition Education Program: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/nutrition-for-altitude-training-mini-course/