In today’s episode, we speak with Mary Johnson about the importance of lifting for runners, her personal performance nutrition, and her injury recovery journey.
Mary Johnson is the owner of Lift.Run.Perform, mother of two, and athlete. She’s had the pleasure of coaching athletes of all levels and abilities – from sub-3 marathons to beginner 5ks. She believes in a slow progression and consistent communication between coach and athlete. Above all, she believes in meeting yourself where you are as an athlete, believing in yourself, and flourishing from there. She also wants to encourage more runners to shed their fear of the weight room, because a strong athlete is a strong (and fast!) runner.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Save 20% off all lab work with InsideTracker using our code NUTRITIONALREVOLUTION by clicking here: insidetracker.com/nutritionalrevolution
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10 here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/products/
- Find our Menopause Support Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/menopause-support-meal-plan/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click HERE
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mary Johnson
- Sports Nutrition