In today’s episode, we speak with Rose Grant about her career as an off road cyclist and how she adjusts her nutrition game plans going into events with drastically different durations.
5x Mountain Bike Marathon National Champ, Rose Grant, fell into Mountain Bike Racing in 2010 at the age of 28 while recovering from a running injury. She turned pro and got pregnant in 2012. Rose was raised in NW Montana where she currently resides with her husband and daughter. Rose is about to complete the final race of her 10 year professional career and move into full time mentorship and coaching, believing that her impact could be more beneficial to others from the sidelines, at this point in her life, than racing herself.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Join our 2022 Holiday Challenge here: https://p.bttr.to/3Cy1gE8
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Rose Grant
- Sports Nutrition