In today’s episode, we speak with Peter Stetina about how his nutrition and hydration game plans have changed between his pro careers in road cycling and gravel cycling.
Pete has over a decade of elite road racing under his belt with races such as the Tour de France, and as such has benefitted from learning the most effective fueling strategies. But the biggest splash he made was being the first rider to jump away from the World Tour to pursue the Gravel racing scene, creating a template for others to follow this alternative professional model. As expected, the nutritional demands for self sufficient gravel racing is very different than the professionally supported World Tour model.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- Find our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/vegan-athlete-meal-plan/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Peter Stetina
- Stetina’s Paydirt
- The Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast and Flavorful Food for Athletes (The Feed Zone Series): https://amzn.to/3D6t4OY
- Sports Nutrition
- Clif Bars – Variety Pack: https://amzn.to/3TT3Ydc
- Clif Bloks – Variety Pack: https://amzn.to/3W6qWzs
- Clif Kid Organic Z Bar – Variety Pack: https://amzn.to/3TZugKM
- PROBAR Bolt Chews – Variety Pack: https://amzn.to/3zlzAjP
- Skratch Labs Rice Cakes: https://amzn.to/3SLJHFk
- Honey Stinger Waffles: https://amzn.to/3Nc22Ku
- UnTapped Maple Syrup Waffles: https://amzn.to/3Fn5kIX
- Skratch Labs Classic Hydration Drink Mix: https://amzn.to/3DdA3pi
- Klean Athlete Beta Alanine: https://amzn.to/3gDfCKK