In today’s episode, we speak with Ashton Lambie about his successful career in both short and fast track cycling and longer gravel cycling races.
Ashton Lambie is an American track cyclist known for being the first person to complete an Individual pursuit in under 4 minutes, winning the 2021 Men’s Individual Pursuit World Championships, and for his moustache.
Lambie races on gravel in Kansas. In his debut at the Track National Championship, Lambie won the Individual Pursuit, and finished second in the omnium and points race. This earned Lambie a spot on Team USA. His first race with Team USA was the 2017 Pan-American Championships.
He current lives in Houston, Texas with his wife Christine Birch.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find our Supplements that Improve Performance Mini Course here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/supplements-that-improve-performance-mini-course/
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ashton Lambie
- Instagram: @bahamalongbottom
- Sports Nutrition
- Kaged Preworkout: https://amzn.to/3UHpsdN
- Thorne Creatine: https://amzn.to/3E63Voc
- Thorne Beta Alanine: https://amzn.to/3O8g7ZS
- BoBo’s Oat Bars – Variety Pack: https://amzn.to/3TE6yTQ
- Gatorade Endurance Formula Powder: https://amzn.to/3EJ42HT
- Kaged Electrolyte Powder: https://amzn.to/3WX6ZLM
- EVOC Hydration Bag: https://amzn.to/3EalN15
- belVita Biscuits: https://amzn.to/3EJ4w0F