In today’s episode, we speak with Michael Loeffler, MFT about how athletes can work to reframe their mindsets around obstacles, life transitions, and more.
Michael is a private practice psychotherapist in Sonoma County specializing in amateur and professional athletes and individual depth work. If he isn’t training for a trail race he is most likely with his partner and two children foraging for mushrooms or attending to the myriad domestic responsibilities one finds in mid life.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find our Vegan Athlete Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/vegan-athlete-meal-plan/
- Find our Supplements that Improve Performance Mini Course here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/supplements-that-improve-performance-mini-course/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Michael Loeffler
- Atomic Habits by James Clear: https://amzn.to/3FGEc7E
- Episode 41 with Hillary Allen: Fueling for Skyrunning and Ultra Trail Running and Nutrition for Injury
- Episode 44 with Dylan Bowman: How a Professional Trail Runner Fuels for Performance