In today’s episode, we speak with Daniel Bækkegård about how he has fine tuned his nutrition and hydration game plans as a pro triathlete.
About Daniel Bækkegård:
Been chasing dreams in elite sport since my childhood. Starting as a competitive swimmer in my local swim club and transferred into triathlon in 2014 as part of the Youth National Team.
In 2019 I transferred into long distance racing, winning my debut Ironman in Austria and qualifying for my first Ironman World Championship in Hawaii. Since then I haven’t looked back. I am aiming to be the best in the world. It takes hard work and dedication but with the right team around me I am confident in reaching my goals.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- Find our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/1-week-real-food-real-quick-meal-plan/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.