In today’s episode, we speak with Adam Roberge about…
- His travel nutrition tips while on the road for his pro road and gravel races
- His nutrition game plan before, during, and after cycling races
- His go-to grocery shopping list to stay fueled
Adam Roberge is a professional cyclist from Quebec, Canada, with a focus on gravel and road racing. Competing at the highest level, he has four national titles under his name, as well as multiple podiums at some of America’s most significant races. Always striving to maximize his own performance, Adam is also very keen to share his experience and knowledge, to help others achieve their athletic goals in physical training, nutrition, performance psychology, and recovery. He leads a weekly coaching session on Zwift over the winter months, which is available for free to his YouTube subscribers. Giving back to the community is very important to Adam – he is involved with several charitable organizations, helping with fundraising efforts and donating his own time to help people in need.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find our 1 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/1-week-real-food-real-quick-meal-plan/
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Adam Roberge
- WIN: Achieve Peak Athletic Performance, Optimize Recovery and Become a Champion: https://amzn.to/3Ff0yM5
- Heat and Elevation Training Guide