In today’s episode, we speak with Jason Tullous about…
- His experience becoming a pro mountain biker
- How he started his own coaching company
- His changing philosophy behind coaching new and experienced athletes
Jason is the founder and Head Coach of Tenac Championship Coaching. As a USA Cycling Professional Coach, he has been coaching athletes for more than 20 years. He uses a foundation of academic education and professional cycling experience to cultivate his approach.
Through the application of Tenac’s training strategies, Jason has successfully coached 14 National Elite Champions and 6 age group National Champions. He’s prepared athletes for events such as the Tour of Hope, Leadville MTB 100, Epic Rides Offroad events, La Ruta de Conquistadores, Cape Epic MTB Stage race, L’Etape du Tour, Haute Route, etc… He’s also worked with professional teams such as Team Novo Nordisk, Hincapie Development Team and Mexico’s National Team as they prepared for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- In 2019, coached the Women’s National Champions in XC, Marathon, STXC, and the NUE Series.
- Coached the Leadville Women’s Winner in 2019 and 2021
- Coached World Cup wins in STXC and Marathon
- Coached the Men’s winner of 2014 Cape Epic
- Mexican National Team Coach 2006-2008
- Team Novo Nordisk Coach and adviser
- Consulted with Toronto Maple Leafs
It is a part of Jason’s philosophy to create an environment of support, communication, education and structure where goals can be realized. For him, the measure of success is the athlete’s success, and he finds no better value in his efforts as a coach & cyclists than to see them attain their own “Championship Goals.”
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- Find our Supplement Mini Course here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/supplements-that-improve-performance-mini-course/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.