In today’s episode, we speak with Maddy Price about…
- Her mental health journey as a pro athlete
- Her go-to race day recipes
- Her favorite supplements for performance
- Her experience with body image and “lighter is faster”
- Her current training and nutrition strategies
- Her travel nutrition tips
I am a Canadian Olympian, pro 400/4x400m sprinter, motivational speaker, mentor, and advocate for athlete mental health.
My road to Tokyo and running full-time was filled with uncertainty as I dealt with my dad’s passing from cancer months after missing the 2016 Rio Olympic Team, coming back from foot surgery 12 months out from Tokyo 2020, and then the global pandemic, Olympic postponement, and its challenges.
Despite the odds, I helped lead our Women’s 4x400m relay team to a 4th place finish at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, just narrowly missing the podium and Canadian Record by six-tenths of a second.
Far more important than the accomplishment of becoming an Olympian is how I approached the process… with a gritty and “day by day” attitude.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- Find SNEP here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- Find our Menopause Support Meal Plan here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/menopause-support-meal-plan/
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maddy Price
- Nutritional Supplements
- Voice in Sport
- Website: https://www.voiceinsport.com/