In today’s episode, we speak with Juliet and Kelly Starrett about…
- Benefits of mobility work on endurance performance
- How to fit mobility work into your schedule
- Mobility tips for runners, cyclists, swimmers, and other athletes
Juliet Starrett is an entrepreneur, attorney, author, and podcaster. She is co-founder and CEO of TheReadyState.com, which has revolutionized how athletes think about human movement and athletic performance as well as former CEO of San Francisco CrossFit, one of the first 50 CrossFit affiliates. She is the co-author of the Wall Street Journal Bestseller, Deskbound and co-host of The Ready State Podcast. Before turning her attention to The Ready State and San Francisco CrossFit full-time, Juliet had a successful career as an attorney, practicing complex commercial litigation at Reed Smith for nearly eight years.
Kelly is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and is the co-author of the New York Times bestsellers Becoming a Supple Leopard and Ready to Run and the Wall Street Journal bestseller Deskbound. Kelly is also the co-founder and CEO of TheReadyState.com and co-founder of San Francisco CrossFit, the 21st CrossFit affiliate. Kelly consults with athletes and coaches from the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, the US Olympic Team and CrossFit. He works with elite Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard forces, and consults with corporations on employee health and well-being. Dr. Starrett’s work is not limited to coaches and athletes; his methods apply equally well to children, desk jockeys, and anyone dealing with injury and chronic pain. He believes that every human being should know how to move and be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Book a FREE 15 minute call: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- Vegan Athlete Meal Plan: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/vegan-athlete-meal-plan/
- 4 Week Real Food, Real Quick Meal Plan: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/4-week-real-food-real-quick-program/
- The Ready State
- Built to Move: The Ten Essential Habits to Help You Move Freely and Live Fully
- Episode 35 with EC Synkowski, MS: Building a Strong Nutritional Foundation and the #800gChallenge