In today’s episode, we speak with Dr. Dana Lis and Jennifer Gibson about…
- Their journey into the science of sports nutrition
- How to dig deeper into your practice, especially concerning female athletes
- Teaching nutrition for elite sport: Elite Operator Performance Nutrition Course at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs June 23-25
Jennifer Gibson is an internationally recognized sport dietitian with 17 years of experience in elite sport. Most recently, Jennifer spent 7 seasons as the lead sport dietitian and sport science coordinator for the Chicago Bears Football Club. Between 2006-2015 she was a senior sport dietitian and applied physiologist with the United States Olympic Committee and within the Canadian Olympic sport system.
Dr. Dana Lis is internationally recognized for her leadership and versatile roles across the field of Performance Nutrition. Aside from being one of the few Registered Dietitians decorate with the renowned IOC Diploma in Sport Nutrition and PhD, she seamlessly aligns the three key elements shaping the field of Performance Nutrition: Practice, Research and Industry. Her expertise in these pillars has lead advancement of the field for over fifteen years. In this time, she almost exclusively supported Olympic and Professional sport across several continents and a spectrum of sports. A lifelong learner and tireless drive to be the best developed in Dana nuanced insights and knowledge to truly impact athlete health and performance.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Click here to book a FREE 15 minute call!
- Click here for more information about SNEP – Sports Nutrition Education Program
- Click here for more information about our Sports Nutrition Mini Course Bundle
- Performance Nutrition Professionals
- Nick Tiller
- Kirsty Elliott Sale
- Twitter: @ElliottSale
- LJMU Study
- Kate Ackerman & the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.