In today’s episode, we speak with Emma Pallant-Browne about…
- How an injury turned her love of running into a future in triathlon
- Fueling: how a healthy body is a faster body
- How she fuels & trains her gut for race day
- Victory, period. How one race day photo sparked a dialogue about female athletes and menstruation
- Adjusting her routine during travel
Emma Pallant-Browne started as a decorated track runner before switching to multi-sport competition after dealing with knee injuries and a subsequent surgery. Since then, she has won world titles in both duathlon and aquathlon and has more than a dozen wins at major Ironman 70.3 events. Emma was born in Surrey, England, and now lives in Johannesburg, South Africa with her husband and fellow triathlete Jaryd Browne.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Book a FREE 15 minute call: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- Sports Nutrition Education Program (SNEP): https://nutritional-revolution.com/programs/sports-nutrition-education-program/
- Menstrual Cycle Support Program Bundle: https://nutritional-revolution.com/product/menstrual-cycle-support-program-bundle/
- Find Emma Pallant-Browne on IG: @em_pallant
- Precision Hydration 1500
- Case Study Video: Emma Pallant-Brown x Precision Hydration
- Best Periodt Menstrual Cup
- Menstrual Cup Quiz
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.