In today’s episode, we speak with Lexi Martoia about…
- Nutrition in team sports
- Her top tips on performing well, including in your everyday endeavors
- How to build a routine for feeling your best
Lexi Martoia is a registered dietitian with a Master’s degree in clinical nutrition and a strong passion for sports nutrition, helping athletes enhance their performance, from the field to the gym, and everyday life. Her experience includes working with collegiate and professional level athletes as the head sports dietitian at Oakland University overseeing 18 sports teams, as well as working with the University of Illinois football, Grand Rapids Gold NBA G-league team, and Michigan State football and hockey teams. Lexi is motivated by using evidence-based research to help her clients feel their best and get them to that next level of sports enhancement.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
See you in the next episode!
- Book a FREE 15 minute call with Lexi Martoia MS, RDN: Click Here
- FREE WEBINAR: Top 7 Ways to Improve Your Athletic Performance: Click here
- Lexi’s Supplement Support Guide: Click Here
- Find Lexi Martoia
- IG for Recipes and More: @nutrientwrk
- IG: @lilmaart
- More About Lexi: https://nutritional-revolution.com/about/lexi-martoia/
- Lexi’s Top 5 Amazon Wellness Picks
- WELLEVATE SUPPLEMENT SALE: For the rest of this week ONLY save 30% off all supplements. Simply sign up for a free account to take advantage: Join Wellevate now.
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWNR10
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.