In this week’s episode, we talk to Canadian National Champ triathlete, Clayton Hutchins, about:
- Triathlon Transitions
- Activity during the short off-season
Born in Marin County, Calif., Clayton Hutchins is a talented and dedicated triathlete who is a member of the Canadian National Triathlon Team. Since 2019, he has competed at an elite level on 5 continents and has been ranked in the top 100 range in the World Triathlon Rankings. He has a strong athletic background, having been recruited out of high school to California Polytechnic University to the Track & Cross-Country Program, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology and received the Male Student-Athlete of the Year award for 2017-18. He is a highly driven and positively minded athlete who meticulously follows his training and is constantly studying all aspects of the sport to improve and maximize his potential. He’s inspired by his grandfather’s Canadian Olympic Track & Field Legacy to compete on the World Stage and strives to compete at the Olympics. He dedicates more than 40 hours per week to training. He’s currently living out of his suitcase and traveling the world, training and racing.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Sports Nutrition Education Program (SNEP):
A 4-week course to help you break through training blocks and achieve your goals.
- Through November 27, 2023, get 40% off with code BLACKFRIDAY23
- Stay connected with Clayton:
- Osmo Powerfuel: https://amzn.to/3QMxUYC
- Magnetic Helmet Clip: https://amzn.to/3R8sSqu
- Not available in US, but elsewhere: https://www.fidlock.com/components/en/helmet-buckles
- Triathlon Shoes
- 23 and Me Genetic Testing – find out about how your body responds to caffeine
- Maurten Bars
- Available on The Feed: https://thefeed.com/teams/nutritiona
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWPOD10
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- Save 20% on all supplements at our trusted online source: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/kchannell
- Join Nutritional Revolution’s The Feed Club to get $20 off right away with an additional $20 Feed credit drop every 90 days.: https://thefeed.com/teams/nutritional-revolution
- Interested in blood testing? Use code NUTRITIONALREVOLUTION at InsideTracker for 20% off any test: store.insidetracker.com/nutritionalrevolution
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at email@example.com.