In this week’s episode we talk to endurance coach & triathlete Natasha Van Der Merwe about:
- Her coaching philosophy: sustainability & fun
- How she became a professional triathlete and endurance coach
- The mental game of endurance sport
- How she built her business
NATASHA VAN DER MERWE is a long time endurance coach and professional triathlete, competing since 2010. Over the last 14 years, Natasha has coached hundreds of athletes, covering all aspects of the sport, from a detailed approach and training guidance to high level technique guidance on the swim, bike, and run. Prior to starting NVDM Coaching, she directed Camps and Clinics for Bicycle World, and was the Director at Austin Aquatics and Sports Academy, building that program from the ground up into one of the largest teams in the nation within the first year.
She coaches multiple Professional Triathletes, most notably, 2 x Ironman Champion, Alice Alberts, and has worked with many well known CEO’s, elite athletes and Personalities, including Nick Bare, Steve Weatherford, Phil Daru, Bobby Dautrich, Devon Levesque, Matt Jansen, Domenic Iacovone and Jimmy Decicco. She has helped more than 12 athletes achieve their goal of qualifying for their Professional license, 60+ athletes qualify for the Ironman World Championships in Kona, 200 + qualify for the 70.3 World Championships, and multiple athletes qualify for the spot on Team USA for the ITU World Championships. Her personal achievements include multiple Top 10 finishes at Ironman and 70.3 events, and was the No. 1 ranked triathlete in the SouthMidwest Region in her first year of triathlon.
Please note that this podcast is created strictly for educational purposes and should never be used for medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Sports Nutrition Education Program
- It’s optimum to start your nutrition program at least 3 months ahead of your race: Book a free 15 minute call to learn more about our 1:1 & Premium Coaching programs.
Stay Connected with Natasha:
More from NR
- New customers save 10% off all products on our website with the code NEWPOD10
- If you would like to work with our practitioners, click here: https://nutritional-revolution.com/work-with-us/
- Save 20% on all supplements at our trusted online source: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/kchannell
- Join Nutritional Revolution’s The Feed Club to get $20 off right away with an additional $20 Feed credit drop every 90 days.: https://thefeed.com/teams/nutritional-revolution
- Interested in blood testing? Use code NUTRITIONALREVOLUTION at InsideTracker for 20% off any test: store.insidetracker.com/nutritionalrevolution
- If you’re interested in sponsoring Nutritional Revolution Podcast, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.