For 4 servings:
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 lb Stewing Beef (diced into cubes)
- 16 fl ozs Bone Broth
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 Parsnip (peeled, chopped)
- 5 White Button Mushrooms (halved)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, sliced in large chunks)
- 1 tsp Thyme (dried)
- Turn your pressure cooker to sauté mode and add the avocado oil. Season the beef with half of the sea salt. Add it to the pressure cooker and brown on all sides, working in batches if necessary.
- Turn off the sauté mode and add all other ingredients, including the remaining salt. Stir to combine. Put the lid on the pressure cooker and change to meat/stew mode. Cook for 35 minutes and then do a quick release. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories = 304
- Fat = 11g
- Carbs = 22g
- Protein = 31g
Why we love it
This is a great recipe to get in that extra bit of protein recovery, so definitely throw it in post workout to help your muscles heal and grow! It’s also incredible easier to throw together, so if you struggle with cooking, add this to your meal prep for the week.
If you’re looking for more pressure cooker meals that are easy to cook and clean, check out our Pressure Cooker Recipe Book!