Bone Health Support Program
Healthy bones require balanced nutrition to build and maintain. This program is high in key nutrients essential for bone health including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and vitamin A. The meal plan lays out 3 main meals and 2 snacks per day. Daily caloric, macronutrient and micronutrient totals are included as well as the specific breakdown for each recipe.
What will you receive:
- 1 week (7 days) of a meal plan broken down day by day, meal by meal
- Grocery list for the week
- Daily caloric breakdowns
- Daily macronutrient breakdowns (protein, carb and fat totals)
- Daily vitamin and mineral breakdowns
- Recipe specific caloric, macronutrient and vitamin/mineral content
*Notice in your weekly meal plan that items that are shaded are “leftovers”, allowing you to prep a larger serving, for example at dinner, and using as your lunch the following day.
The meal plan ranges daily from 1,780 calories up to 1,900 calories per day. If you are a highly active individual portion sizes and daily carbohydrates may need to be increased.
This is naturally a GLUTEN FREE meal plan.
*This is a non-refundable item