For 3 servings:
- 3/4 cup Brown Rice (dry, uncooked)
- 3 cups Broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 9 ozs Tempeh (cubed)
- 2 tsps Sesame Oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup Tamari (divided)
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice (divided)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 Carrot (peeled, shredded)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds (optional, for garnish)
- Cook the brown rice according to the directions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the broccoli and avocado oil and toss to combine. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the tempeh along with half the sesame oil, half the tamari and half the lime juice. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the tempeh. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add the remaining sesame oil, the remaining tamari, the remaining lime juice, maple syrup and peanut butter and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the rice, broccoli, tempeh, carrots and bell pepper evenly between bowls. Drizzle the peanut sauce on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using. Enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 601
- Fat = 27g
- Carbs = 68g
- Protein = 32g
More recipes here!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation