For 2 servings:
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (large, chopped)
- 3 Tomato (medium, whole)
- 3 Garlic (cloves, large, left in the skin)
- 1 tbsp Water
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 6 ozs Chickpea Pasta
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (optional).
- Add the red pepper, tomatoes, and garlic cloves to a baking sheet. Add water and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Once the vegetables have finished baking, remove the garlic cloves from their skins and transfer everything to a blender. Add red pepper flakes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Combine the pasta with the sauce and mix until well coated. Top with parsley, serve, and enjoy!
- Calories = 336
- Fat = 6g
- Carbs = 59g
- Protein = 24g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Freeze for up to three months.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately 1 1/2 cups.
- Additional Toppings: Top with parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast.
Looking for more?
Check out our Pre, Intra, and Post Training Recipe Book for more high carb and high protein recipes!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation